We may change the Site and the products and services we offer on it.
We may make changes to the Site and the products and services we offer from time to time. We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion without providing any prior notice to you:
- Change or terminate all or any part of the products and services we offer on the Site;
- Restrict or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site or the products and services we offer on it;
- Remove any content from the Site and not publish or remove any material that you submit to the Site; or
We have the right to determine who can use the Site.
You must be 13 years of age or older to use the Site. If you are not at least 13 years old, do not use the Site. Additionally, we reserve the right to deny access or use of the Site and the products and services we offer on it to anyone at any time in our sole and absolute discretion.
You have a limited right to use the Site.
You may not use the Site for improper purposes.
Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, YOU MAY NOT:
- Make any commercial use of the Site or its Content;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents made available on the Site or generally publicly available browsers;
- Frame, mirror, or use framing techniques on any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- Use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing any names or marks used or displayed on the Site;
- Misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Conduct fraudulent activities on the Site;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing”; (iii) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; or (iv) forging communications on behalf of the Site (impersonating the Site) or to the Site (impersonating another user);
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site; or
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
Your account is your responsibility.
If you register on the Site and set up an account and password, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account. You agree to keep your password secure and confidential, not permit others to use your account, and not use other’s accounts. You should immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any breach of security. If you become aware that your account has been compromised, you should immediately change your password.
You are okay with our providing you with notices through the Site or email.
We may notify you of important information about the Site and the products and services we offer on it by placing notices on the Site, sending you an email to the email address associated with your account, or through other means. Please review your account information to control and limit what kind of messages you receive from us.