Before Your Pickup
- 30 minutes prior to your expected arrival to our local warehouse, please call your store of purchase to confirm that your furniture is ready for pickup.
- Re-measure to make sure your new furniture will fit in your home. Once you have picked up your furniture you cannot return it.
- Make sure your vehicle is large enough to safely transport your new furniture.
- Pack rope and blankets to properly secure your new furniture and ensure its safe ride home.
- Keep in mind that we cannot assist in the securing of your product.
- Any person picking up a purchase must present a copy of the enclosed invoice and a photo ID.
All product arrival dates are tentative and based on manufacturer lead times. If your furniture is not in stock at the time of purchase the pickup date listed on your invoice may vary based on product arrival.
During Your Pickup
Please inspect all of your new furniture at the time of pickup. If there are any items that do not meet your approval please inform the Casa Leaders employees assisting you.